1. They don’t complain about emptying the dishwasher as often.
2. They think that waking up for school is sleeping in.
3. They don’t flush anything down the toilet except #1 and #2.
4. Their shirt sleeves don’t fit anymore because their arm muscles are bulging.
5. They understand the meaning of “farmer’s tan.”
6. Have a knowledge of the chemical composition of concrete and what it does to skin.
7. Translating their thoughts into Spanish and back to English before speaking.
8. Complaining that none of the fruit in Charleston is tasty.
9. Actually excited to do their own laundry.
10. Understanding that “Community” isn’t just a TV show.